Red Velvet White Chocolate cookies


It's been a while since I've posted, as I haven't been baking as much lately. I've tried a few healthy dessert recipes, but haven't found a new one that I really enjoyed other than the 140 calorie cupcake.  But, now that the holidays are here I have several new projects and treats I'm working on. In the next few days I have some holiday cookie recipes, decor ideas, and a cupcake topper tutorial!

Cookies are a great holiday treat to share with family and friends, and of course to leave for Santa!  Today's cookie recipe combines two of my favorite sweets - red velvet cake and white chocolate.  I decided to combine those two into one cookie. This recipe is simple and creates a beautifully delicious cookie. The worst part is trying to eat just one!  The recipe is based on a Duncan Hines recipe.  I have altered the recipe to include white chocolate chips in the batter.

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookie ingredients (yields 24):
  • Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
  • Powdered sugar (optional)


Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookie directions:
  1. Preheat over to 375F.
  2. Put cake mix, oil, and 2 eggs in a mixing bowl.
  3. Combine with wire whisk or beaters.
  4. Fold in white chocolate chips.
  5. Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  6. Form into tablespoon size balls and place on parchment paper.
  7. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
  8. You can finish the cookies, if desired, by dusting with powdered sugar.








Popular Posts