Chevron DIY Round-Up


It's the final day of the "Crazy for Chevron" party! I can't believe it's over, but I will definitely be doing another party like this in a couple months. Things are going back to normal next week, but I've got some great posts. I'm kicking off a two part series on ladybug themed cakes and cupcakes, you won't want to miss it! I'm also in the process of testing out a some new recipes this, so hopefully I'll have a new Something Savory post AND a new I Dream of Ice Cream!

Back to the chevron part finale. I'm ending the week with a round-up of chevron ideas and tutorials for decorating I found around the web. Make sure and check out my DIY tutorial post with ideas to spruce up your home office.

First on the list is this adorable chevron tray from Chez Larsson. I love the look of this, and the tutorial is really easy to follow. I definitely want to make something like this for our kitchen. 

{Photo from ChezLarsson.com}

I love wreaths, especially simple ones like this adorable chevron wreath! I love everything about this wreath - the print, color scheme, and flower accents. 


Next, we have this adorable chevron wall hanging from Mini's Mama. This DIY tutorial is super simple, but adds a nice accent piece to a room! The great thing is there are so many different choices for chevron print material - you can really find something that works great for any room and color scheme. The base is just foam, so it is light and easy to hang up!

{Photo from MinisMama.com - check out her tutorial, so simple!}

I'm LOVING this next project from Pocketful of Plenty!! Not only is this chevron fridge completely adorable, and so creative, but it is also a great option for those of us renting. It looks like paint, but the design is actually just white contact paper (it's a black fridge). As someone who is renting, I love finding projects I can incorporate into our space!

{Photo from PocketfulofPretty.com - check out this tutorial!!}

Here is another tutorial for some cute chevron wall art ideas! I love the monogram one - so cute! I also like the chevron is glittery, makes a cute statement.



Thanks for checking out my chevron party! Hope you enjoyed it and you will continue to follow my regular posts as well. Don't forget to follow my blog, or follow me on social media, to keep up with my latest projects and posts!

Popular Posts