Apples Around Pinterest


Ok...so I'm a little late posting the last post of my All About Apples link party! But, better late than never. I don't know about you, but I had a blast this week. I love all things apple and got to try out three new amazing recipes. I also got to share some ideas and my favorite apple treats. Today's final post (sniff) is a little delayed as my in-laws came in this weekend. We had a great time with them, and I just got a little behind on my blog posting.

The apple party might be over, but I've got some exciting posts coming up next week.  I've got a special cake I made for my mother-in-law, an amazing and decadent sauce for desserts, and a wreath DIY project! I'm also working on some upcoming fall themed desserts, so keep checking back on my blog. Follow me on social media, or follow my blog, to stay up to date with my latest projects. My Instagram and Facebook followers got a sneak peek of my cake I'm posting about Monday!

Today's final apple post is all about apples around Pinterest. My Pinterest followers may have seen me post some of these this morning. I've got some desserts, a tasty-looking snack, a breakdown to the various types of apples, and a guide to freezer cooking with apples!! Click on any of the pics below to go to my Pinterest page and see the pin.





(Apple Monkey Bread)

Popular Posts