White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel fudge


We are down to the final two posts of my "12 Sweet Posts of Christmas" series! I've shared some tasty treats, decor ideas, and crafts for you to help make your Holidays bright and festive. Make sure and check out my previous ideas. 

Today's treat is simple to make, it's delicious and makes a great gift to share with others. This fudge takes less than 10 mins to create, and you just use the microwave! I love fudge, but I've never tried to make it before. 

My favorite type of fudge is white chocolate or peanut butter. I decided to try to make white chocolate, but wanted to make it extra special. I started thinking about what goes best with white chocolate, pretzels and peanut butter came to mind. I decided to make white chocolate fudge with pretzel pieces and white chocolate Reese's.


This fudge is amazing, I love it so much!! I had to stop myself from eating lots of it, it is that delicious. This recipe is beyond simple, and takes no time at all. The longest part is just letting it chill in the freezer. Even though the holidays are almost here, this candy doesn't take long to make, so it's a great late minute treat to prepare for friends and family.

White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge ingredients (24 pieces of 1 1/2 in square fudge):
  • 2 cups white chocolate chips
  • 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 8 mini white chocolate Reese's
  • 1/2 cup pretzel sticks
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tbs water
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge instructions:
  • Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or wax paper
  • Chop up pretzels into small pieces
  • Break up mini Reese's into small pieces
  • Combine water, sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl
  • Melt chocolate on high power in 30 sec intervals, stirring after each
  • Mix in vanilla
  • Fold in chopped up Reese's and pretzels
  • Pour onto prepared cookie sheet, spread into 9x6 inch rectangle
  • Chill for 30-45 mins, until firm
  • Cut fudge into squares 

Hope you enjoy this tasty, unique fudge! You can really taste the pretzel and peanut butter in each bite, and of course the rich white chocolate.

Below are the previous posts of the series, check back tomorrow for the final post. Happy Holidays!!

Previous entries:

Popular Posts