Reese's Pie


Happy Pi Day! All week I've been sharing pies to celebrate Pi Day. I kicked off the week with my favorite apple pie recipes. Next I shared Pi themed treats and then followed it up with a savory pie recipe - mini chicken pot pies. Yesterday, I shared a round-up of pie recipes. Today, I have a new pie recipe that is my husband's new favorite - Reese's pie!


I wanted to make a new pie recipe, and decided to go with peanut butter pie. But, I didn't want to make just a normal peanut butter pie, I wanted to add a twist to it by making it Reese's themed! I incorporated the chocolate with a ready made chocolate crust and chopped up Reese's on top. The recipe couldn't be easier, but the result is a creamy and rich pie packed with flavor!

I started with the Pioneer Woman's peanut butter pie recipe, and then added the extra Reese's touches. Here's the recipe:

Reese's Pie ingredients:
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
  • 8 oz Cool Whip
  • 1 1/4 powdered sugar
  • 1 chocolate ready-made crust
  • 2-3 Reese, chopped up
Reese's Pie directions:
  • Beat together peanut butter and cream cheese
  • Add in powdered sugar and mix until fully incorporated
  • Beat in Cool Whip until smooth
  • Fill ready made pie crust with pie filling
  • Refrigerate for at least1 hour
  • Top with chopped up Reese's


Here's the recipe card for the pie. Feel free to print, share, or save. Click on the recipe card box on the right hand side at the top to see more recipe cards.


Popular Posts